Sunday, December 12, 2010

lucky

 I am amazed at the things that come out of my hubby's mouth, sometimes! One of my personal fave's is "how can I do that when I'm watching the kids? Like, how can I do both?" Like, really? Really?  Everything I do, from the moment I get up in the morning, to the moment they go to bed, I do it with them. Everything. I answer the same everytime "u can do this, babe. If I can do it, then u sure as hell will!" Lol! I sound kinda mean, but really...  I really never knew, or even really thought about, just how different men & women are from one another. It really is mindboggling, and a bit of a miracle that we can co-habite together, if ya ask me. I don't know about y'all, but I find it pretty challenging. It has nothing to do with love. I love my man to the moon & back. It has nothing to do with that. It's just that he's a man (a man's man at that) & I'm a woman. My life, my relationships, it's all based around my emotions, baby. The good, the bad, the ugly...I cry through it all. This, drives my husband, insane. I'm pretty sure he thinks I intentionally cry, just to hit a soft spot with him. "So not true", I tell him everytime he accuses me of that. I especially love it when he demands me to stop crying. Please stop crying. You don't need to cry. DUDE,  I can't turn it turn it off like a faucet. Trust me. I wish I could. I can't. This is why I am so grateful to be a woman. Have girlfriends. Who have wiped many a tears from cheecks. That have held me & just let me cry out. They encourage me to let it out, baby. There is nothing better then a solid girlfriendship. I have 2. One here in Calgary. She is like a little sister. Our bond is super strong. She is younger then me & I see so much of myself in her. I love her to bit & pieces.
anything & she would never ever judge me. She is my soul sister. I just wish we didn't live million of miles away from each other. But really, it doesn't matter. We text all the time. I just really wish we could go for coffee together. Like a 5 hour coffee. Sigh. I miss her. So thankful for these girls, & the girls in my life who make me laugh with their ridiculous texts. Or seeing friends from long ago pictures on fb. For Laur, my cousin, who texts me out of the blue to say she is thinking of me & loves me. I mean, how lucky am I? Oh yeah, & back to my hubby. I may complain about him(alot?!) but he's awesome. He works crazy hard. Makes me laugh. Alot. Makes me the yummiest coffee. And is bitching at me right now to go take a shower, so that we wont be late for the kids Christmas party. Peace out:)

2 comments:

Blogs said...

and this sooooo goes back to the saying....can't live with em',....can't live without em'.....It's awesome indeed....we love them and sometimes hate them! Ps...(I'm glad I'm a woman too)

Getrealmommy said...

I can totally relate to that statement "how can I do that when I am watching the kids?" Huge eye roll. When my husband has been watching the kids I know what the house is going to look like. Like a bomb went off. Because God forbid he put away the dishes or the toys while playing with the kids. UGG. Agree-cheers to the girlfriends. I too, wish mine weren't so very far away.