Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Moo

1.) How Long have you been blogging and How Long do you stay on the computer per day? I dipped my toes in bloggy world last October...I had originally called my blog faith or fear but soon realized that I wanted to change how I was blogging & what I was blogging about, so in January I re-named it Mommy's lil Corner & it has been a huge part of my life ever since. 
I don't get very long, if any time at all...sometimes I have choose sleep over  computer time, & thanks okay by me:)

2.) Do you schedule your posts and/or keep a bunch of posts in drafts? ( I talk about this in our upcoming e-course.) Oooohhh how I would love to be that organized. Never. No

3.) Do you make money off your blog? If so, tell us how {via sponsors, monetizing}-Share your success. If not, tell us if you'd like to and what you need from us to help you. {We discuss sponsorship in our e-course as well}. Not a penny:)



flob


3 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Happy Monday! Just wanted to tell you that I was really grooving to your music while reading this post! ;)

Sarah said...

I don't make any money off of my blog either and I think that's the best way to go about it! Makes it really about what YOU want to do :D

Unknown said...

I wish i could do number 2! That would save me so much time :)