Thursday, February 16, 2012

What can I say

I tried to start a new blog, but it just didn't feel right. Mommy's lil Corner is where I belong. This is the right space, & maybe even the only space, that I feel comfortable expressing myself. So, this is where I will stay...or where I will come back to anyways. 
via

I am going to update with posts that I wrote for My life of Sunshowers. Like all my posts, I put my heart into them so I want to share them here. 


I hope you can welcome me back into the bloggy world. I have missed you all & am really hoping for connections with you, again. I have become buried under this life as wife & mommy. I love it, but holy crap it's hard to find the balance....I feel like I know myself better then I ever have. I get myself in way that has given me some peace. But, I feel like I can't really express it... "Sherri" is not really who I am anymore, I'm "Mommy" now, but let me tellya, "Sherri" wants out & I think this is the perfect place for me to let loose. OooohhhhYayyyyyyyy!

No comments: