Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday night, yo

Seriously doing the happy dance right now...So happy that it's Saturday, & it's a long weekend! Hells to the yeah, baby!! Da boyz are both slowly returning to their normal selves. Thank goodness for that. Like many a momma's I can hardly take it when my kids are sick. Strange really, I constantly scream tell them to slow down, chill out, calm down...then they get sick, & they do all those things & all I want is my energetic, running around, happy boys again. It kinda reminds me to be careful what you wish for, ya know.

I feel like there is so much that I want to write about. I have been having alot of A-HA moments lately. Just a deeper understand of things life. Then I go to write them down it doesn't sound the way I want it to, so I have find myself stuck in edit. Tomorrow, I promised myself, I'm just going to write it all out & post it. So, I guess ya have tune in again tomorrow for that:)

Going thru my camera tonite I found this lil video that I secretly shot of Wy awhile back... video
My lil dancer. Sorry about the shaking at the beginning...I was rockin out too:)

Okay, now to get da boyz in bed & find my yummy chocolate ice cream treat that I have hidden in the freezer for this exact kinda moment!! Happy Saturday night, peeps!!xo

6 comments:

Megan said...

That video is TOO cute!! Haha!

TexaGermaNadian said...

Glad you had a good long weekend! Looking forward to your post after you get the right editing :)

Ms. Sarah said...

Do cute. That video is to cute. Love that song.

Cherie said...

What a cute post! Thanks for your cute comment on my blog, let's hear it for us complicated and simple woman!

Cherie

Debra Ann Elliott said...

Popping over to check out your blog. Following back. Have a great day!

Life with Kaishon said...

Awwwwwww. That video is just too cute for words. Seriously. LOVE it! I am so glad they are better. When kids get sick it is the absolute WORST!