Monday, April 11, 2011

Ummmm, okay then

On Saturday, D took the boys to Aggie Days{a farm show of sorts}. I didn't go with them, so I was excited to hear what the boys thought of the whole thing when they got home . Once they were settled I asked Z what all he saw & did & he answered "wellllll, I pulled on pee-pee's of a pretend cow & soap bubbles came out, the cow was pretend but the pee pees are real"....Ummmm, okay then....I had no idea what he was talking about. I looked over at D for a lil help, but he was bustin a gut laughing & then showed me this picture
a pretend cow & real pee pees{totally not real}

I love how Wy is watching his brother so closely & look at the concentration on Z's face...he soaks everything up like a sponge, that one. He's game for anything & I LOVE that about him. 

SOooo, I'm on twitter. I'm sherrilynmomma if u see me around hit me up{?}...I really have no clue what I am doing there or if it's really for me or not, but thought I should at least give it a shot. On that note, it's time to go do this

Hugs & love

1 comment:

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Ha, you sound like me if I got on twitter :) Too funny about the cow. At least they are adventurous! haha