Friday, April 1, 2011

Wanna know what I love...

lemonade blogs

Wanna know why??? Cuz I am one. Bam.



Pretty awesome, right?? HUGE THANKS to the beautiful, Vic. She is seriously amazing, & absolutely one of the most creative bloggers. I.love.her. So there!! And I love my stand, too:)

I have to catch this lil guy by surprise to get a picture these days....those glasses are from his doctor set & boy does he love wearing! Funny.

On that note, I'm heading to bed. Maybe a quick show or two on the tube, with a cup a tea & then bed. Yeah. Perfect.
                                                                            xo

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the picture of the glasses - what a cute random shot. Love the Lemonade stand too. I'll have one as soon as I can get a decent picture taken of me. lol

Ross said...

Like your lemonade stand! I was thinking to go and create one for myself.

Brooke said...

Those glasses are so cute!! Thanks for voting!! :) It means a lot!

Heather M said...

Im a Lemonade blog tooo!!! I love it! yours is awesome!!! I cant get a good picture of Landon to save my life he runs to fast!!! I hope you having a jiggy Tuesday!

The Old Block House said...

Following. Found you through Eisy Morgan.


Please drop by our blogwarming giveaway and enter to win six antique blue jars. www.theoldblockhouse.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Ooh I love your stand! I need to make one too!